Award-Winning Support Services for JD Edwards Products
You know the importance of quality support for your JD Edwards software investment. Rimini Street has earned a decade of industry recognition for replacing Oracle support with premium-level support delivered by hundreds of professionals serving clients in more than 90 countries worldwide. The Rimini Street premium program for JDE includes support for a wide range of JDE World, OneWorld and EnterpriseOne products and releases. We offer managed services for both EnterpriseOne and World products, with deep technology expertise and troubleshooting skills in JDE products and tools, including:
- E1 Forms Design Assistant, Table Design Assistant, Table Conversion and all other JD Edwards tools
- World: World Writer, Dream Writer, Financial Report Writer and all other JD Edwards tools
- Event rules, Named event rules, C business functions
- JDE Kernels
- Object Configuration Manager
- Object Management Workbench
- Crystal Reports
- BI Publisher
- Performance tuning
- Red Stack/Blue Stack
Suffering from Cost Pressures, Prioritizing and Meeting User Demands, or Limited Time to Learn New Skills? We Can Help You.
IT purchases and annual maintenance fees are heavily scrutinized. Independent support for JD Edwards can free your budget to transform your enterprise’s capabilities without being tied to a vendor’s forced upgrade path. Only with Rimini Street will you get better service, while cutting your costs in half compared to what you are paying the vendor today.
Rimini Street premium support services for JD Edwards includes:
- 24/7/365 access to your Personal Support Engineer
- Best-in-class SLA response
- No required upgrades or PUM images
- Tax, legal and regulatory updates for JDE Payroll
- Custom code support
- Configuration and operational support
Global Tax, Legal and Regulatory Updates are Available for Nearly 200 Countries.
Rimini Street proactively monitors and delivers updates for all JDE statutory and regulatory requirements, including 1099s and W2s as well as all country-specific financial, HR/payroll and supply chain localizations.