Award-Winning Support Services for JDE E1
You know the importance of quality support for your JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software investment. Rimini Street has earned a decade of industry recognition for replacing Oracle support with premium-level support delivered by hundreds of professionals serving clients in more than 90 countries worldwide.
We offer deep technology expertise and troubleshooting skills around the Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK), Oracle BI Publisher and Genesis products used by many JD Edwards customers worldwide.
Our experts specialize in:
- E1 Forms Design Assistant, Table Design Assistant, Table Conversion and all other JD Edwards tools
- World: World Writer, Dream Writer, Financial Report Writer and all other JD Edwards tools
- Event Rules, named event rules, C business functions
- JDE Kernels
- Object Configuration Manager
- Object Management Workbench
- Crystal Reports
- BI Publisher
- Performance tuning
- Red Stack/Blue Stack
- JD Edwards Cloud
- Oracle Cloud
With no major new features on the E1 roadmap, JDE 9.2 customers aren’t getting much value from vendor maintenance.
IT purchases and annual maintenance fees are heavily scrutinized. Independent support for JDE E1 can free your budget to transform your enterprise’s capabilities without the disruption of being tied to an ERP vendor’s forced upgrade path.
Rimini Street premium support services for JDE E1 includes:
- 24/7/365 access to your Personal Support Engineer
- Best-in-class SLA response
- No required upgrades
- Tax, legal and regulatory updates for JDE statutory and regulatory requirements
- Custom code support
- Configuration and operational support
- Support for all EnterpriseOne releases (Including JDE E1 9.1 and JDE E1 9.2), including all product lines
Only with Rimini Street will you get better service, while cutting your costs in half compared to what you are paying the vendor today. Then, use your savings to fund innovation, adding new capabilities around the edges in areas such as mobility, reporting, analytics and the internet of things (IoT).