Support for Oracle Fusion Middleware: Consolidate Support Services and Maximize the Value of Your IT Investment
Get award-winning support and maintenance services for your Oracle Fusion Middleware products. We can support your Oracle Fusion Middleware software by itself or in combination with your Oracle or SAP applications and Oracle Database. Clients using our combined support receive an integrated service offering with all the advantages of single-provider support, including:
- 24/7/365 access to your personal support engineer
- Best-in-class SLA response
- No required upgrades
- 50 percent cost savings compared to the annual support fees of the software vendor
Cut Support Costs to Fund Innovation — and Get Better Quality Service.
Rimini Street functional and technical experts bring deep expertise to troubleshooting all aspects and components of your Oracle Fusion Middleware, including:
- Application servers — WebLogic, Tuxedo, Internet Application Server (IAS), Oracle Application Server
- Business intelligence — Hyperion, Essbase, OBIEE, BI Discoverer
- Business process management — BPM Suite, AquaLogic, BPEL Process Manager, Business Process Analysis Suite
- Data integration — Oracle Data Integrator, GoldenGate, Enterprise data profiling and data quality
- Development tools — JDeveloper, Designer, OAF, ADF, OAE, Forms, Reports, BI Publisher
- Enterprise management — Application Testing Suite, Oracle Enterprise Manager Packs for Middleware
- Identity management — Identity and Access Management Suite, SSO, Access Manager, Adaptive Access Manager, Directory Services
- Service integration — SOA Suite, Application Integration Architecture
- User engagement — Oracle WebCenter Portal, Oracle OAS Portal
Before You Consider Taking On a Major Upgrade or Signing Up for Yet Another Year of Vendor Annual Support, Talk To Us.
We can help you gain a better understanding of how to get more from the investments you’ve already made, what the possibilities are and how Rimini Street support services for Oracle Middleware fit into your overall postmodern ERP strategy. If you are ready to make a real difference in your organization and redirect your IT budget dollars to true innovation, then contact us today!