Take Control Of Your Oracle ERP Roadmap & IT Budget Now
With no new major releases planned by Oracle for their ERP applications, thousands of Oracle customers have chosen Rimini Street to reduce costs and free IT staff and resource capacity to focus on driving innovation tailored to their business needs.
Beyond saving at least 50% on their annual maintenance fees for Oracle, customers dramatically improve their quality of support, liberating their IT teams to focus on business priorities.
Compare Rimini Street support with your current Oracle support:
- Every time you call, access the same primary support engineer (PSE) assigned to your business who has at least 15 year of real-world experience
- Receive a guaranteed response time SLA of 15 minutes or less for critical issues
- Get full support for your code customizations and integrations without justification or escalation required
- Run your current Oracle ERP software for a minimum of 15 years without needing to upgrade or apply updates to them to keep support
- Access a portfolio of vendor-neutral Advisory Services on topics such as cloud vendors and models, Oracle licensing strategies, technology interoperability planning and deploying advanced security – all at no charge
Oracle Products Supported
Why Our Clients Chose Rimini Street for Oracle Support
Suffering from cost pressures, prioritizing and meeting user demands or limited time to learn new skills? We can help you.
Are you frustrated by Oracle's support policies? Not getting adequate value from Oracle's extended support or sustaining support? Concerned with looming desupport?
Third-party support of Oracle products can help open up your annual budget so you can transform your enterprise's capabilities without having to worry about expanding your staff or following the vendor's forced software upgrade path. Only with Rimini Street will you get better service and strategic flexibility, while cutting your costs in half compared to what you are paying the vendor today.