Search Icon
Video

Financial Services and Banking Digital Transformation and How to Fund It

In this video, learn how CIOs are unlocking working capital to drive digital transformation for banking and financial services.

When up to 90% of IT budgets are designated for ongoing operations and enhancements, it’s hard to fund significant strategic innovation with the remaining 10%. So how can CIOs shift the spending balance?

Anne Plese, Senior Director of Product Marketing at Rimini Street, explains how technology leaders can successfully implement digital transformation in financial services and banking by freeing up funds in their existing budgets with the savings and operational efficiencies of unified support services for ERP applications and databases.

This website has been built using modern web standards not fully supported by your browser. Please consider updating your browser.

Upgrade Today