Search Icon
Video

Government Digital Transformation and How to Fund It

In this video, learn how government and public sector CIOs are unlocking working capital to enable new ERP capabilities and improve security.

Up to 90% of IT budgets can be designated for ongoing operations and enhancements, leaving just 10% for strategic innovation. So how can IT leaders implement digital transformation in government and the public sector to improve the quality and availability of vital services?

Rimini Street’s Anne Plese explains how technology leaders are addressing public sector and government digital transformation challenges and freeing up funds for innovation with the savings and operational efficiencies of unified support services for ERP applications and databases.

Watch the video now.

This website has been built using modern web standards not fully supported by your browser. Please consider updating your browser.

Upgrade Today