Search Icon
Webinar

How to Pay for It? IT Strategies to Accelerate Digital Transformation

Digital transformation is helping organizations across the retail industry achieve a competitive advantage, but the number-one question CIOs ask is, “How are we going to pay for this?” Upwards of 90% of the typical company’s IT budget is consumed by ongoing operations and enhancements, leaving just 10% for strategic innovation.

Now, in an information-packed webinar from Rimini Street, hear how retail industry technology leaders are developing new strategies to reallocate capital and resources to drive digital growth in their organizations, while significantly improving security controls and meeting audit standards. These leading retail companies have looked closely at cost and budget tradeoffs to discover new ways to reduce operational drag.

In this informative webinar, you will learn how retail companies have improved IT service delivery and streamlined IT governance, while driving more self-funding projects. You’ll find out where companies are spending most, and how they’re unlocking budget to fund digital transformation to achieve a competitive edge by developing effective strategies for reallocating capital and IT resources.

“How to Pay for It? IT Strategies to Accelerate Digital Transformation” is presented by the independent, third-party ERP support experts at Rimini Street. Senior Director of Product Marketing Anne Plese demonstrates how hundreds of enterprise companies are saving up to 90% in total support costs, money that can be used to fund strategic innovation instead of supporting ERP software vendors.

Watch the OnDemand Webinar Now!
All fields marked * are required.

Speaker

Anne Please
Anne Please
Sr. Director, Product Marketing
Rimini Street

This website has been built using modern web standards not fully supported by your browser. Please consider updating your browser.

Upgrade Today