Oracle Siebel software applications are robust and proven, yet can present several pain points for licensees, including:
- no full support for Siebel software releases earlier than 8.1/8.2
- currently no new major Siebel release on Oracle’s roadmap plan
- uncertainty around future Siebel product roadmaps as Oracle encourages cloud solutions
- expensive to operate, maintain, and upgrade applications, with perceived new value from Oracle support decreasing as costs increase
So how can Siebel licensees help maximize the total cost of their stable, customized systems? Minimize or eliminate upgrade/update costs and disruptions? Enable a strategic IT roadmap and fund digital transformation?
Third-party support addresses these, and more.
Read this white paper for valuable insights on optimizing support for Oracle Siebel software, including:
- a review of Siebel software releases
- a look at the financial and logistical realities of Oracle’s Continuous Innovation support model
- recommendations for regaining control of your IT roadmap and paying for innovation with newly available funds from your existing IT budget
Download your Whitepaper Now!Download Now
How UK Public Sector Organisations are Delivering Quality Essential Services and Innovation While Reducing ERP Support Costs
In this Rimini Street webinar, public sector IT leaders share how they’re making significant savings, taking control of their IT roadmaps and planning for the future
Rimini Street: What We Do
We don't make ERP or database software like Oracle and SAP. We support and manage that software. Over the past 15 years, we have helped over 3,000 clients save billions of dollars. It's because we are built for support. Built to help clients avoid costly fees and ERP upgrades, so they can innovate and fuel growth. Other companies do software. We do support.
Rimini Street Support for Siebel
Develop Next-Generation Customer Experience Solutions With Your Siebel Application Platform