It’s SAP’s 2025 deadline but it’s your timeline

SAP customers are feeling the pressure to adopt, or at least license S/4HANA now due to the planned end-of-mainstream maintenance support date for ECC 6 in 2025 and potential license audit threats. But most SAP customers (89% of respondents from a recent survey) plan to run their stable and proven SAP ERP releases until S/4HANA matures and the ROI emerges. This has created an urgent deadline for CIOs…

Learn the 4 Critical Factors When Making the 2025 SAP S/4HANA Decision. Download today!

What Makes Rimini Street Different?

2,900+

clients
worldwide served

$4 Billion+

In Client
Savings to date

15 MINUTES

Call-back SLA for Critical Issues

15+ Years

Average experience
of Engineers

Rimini Street: A Smarter Strategy for SAP Customers

SAP customers must decide if they will migrate to S/4HANA now, given the planned 2025 end-of-support deadline, or gain the flexibility and time to choose a roadmap and next-generation system that best fits their needs.

Whether your ultimate destination is S/4HANA, an alternative modern application, or you haven't settled on a future platform, Rimini Street is your smart path forward. Rimini Street supports customers with 360o of support for SAP ERP systems, ranging from operational support including integrated incident resolution, case management, and root cause analysis to optimize ongoing operations; systems administration; core support including system health monitoring with proactive analysis, preventative system recommendations and event detection; and enhancement support for complex SAP software landscapes.

Rimini Street Support Services for SAP replaces expensive and lower-value vendor annual support, saves cost and maximizes the lifespan and return on existing software investments. Rimini Street Support Services for SAP helps customers who want to run their current SAP ECC release for a minimum of 15+ years, as well as customers who are planning an eventual re-implementation onto S/4HANA in the future.


Calculate Your
Cost to Move to S/4HANA

Find out how you can fund innovation by redirecting your current support resources CIOs typically spend as much as 90% of their IT budget on ongoing operations and enhancements, leaving only 10% of the budget for business transformation. Find out what you are spending on annual SAP maintenance costs and where you can save.

Join More Than 2,900 Organizations, spanning Global 1000 and mid-sized enterprises, as well as health care, higher education and government organizations, who have made the switch to Rimini Street to extend the lifespan of existing software investments, modernize their enterprise applications and deliver on initiatives that address business requirements.