Considering SAP S/4HANA?
You've spent millions of dollars and countless hours implementing, customizing and tuning your SAP Business Suite. It's mature, robust and strategic to your business. Is moving to S/4HANA right for you? Or would it mean unnecessary cost, risk and disruption without a reasonable assurance of value?
Some companies that fit an early adopter profile may find an early investment in S/4HANA tempting. Other customers that SAP considers strategic to its company may have negotiating leverage with SAP to gain executive sponsorship and assignment of technical resources to an S/4HANA project that would help ensure success.
Rimini Street surveyed 208 SAP ERP licensees across the globe to gain insights into their strategies for their SAP ERP/Business Suite implementations. More than half find no compelling business case to move to S/4HANA.
Read our full report to learn what your peers are thinking and see their answers to these important questions:
- Do you plan to fully reimplement your existing SAP system to S/4HANA?
- If yes, what best describes your full, multi-year cost projection for reimplementing on S/4HANA?
- If no, why have you not committed to S/4HANA?
- Do you plan to continue to run your current, proven SAP ERP release?
- Have you considered third-party support as an alternative to SAP support?
Check out their answers in our report.