Drive profitability, growth, and innovation. Right now.
Investors and boards are demanding that you both increase profits AND growth. In the face of headwinds such as inflation, increasing costs of goods and transportation, supply chain issues, difficulties in obtaining capital, geopolitical conflicts, and cybersecurity threats, and talent shortage how can you deliver? By finding the best allocation of limited resources— strategically, financially, operationally—you can turn these challenges into opportunities to fuel innovation and outpace your competitors.
And we’ll show you how. Join us for an intimate gathering of IT and business leaders for dinner and cocktails at Mr. Morris. Network and engage with fellow IT and business leaders to share critical strategies such as:
- How viewing mission-critical, transaction systems like ERP as a utility can help you reduce total operating costs, re-allocate resources to growth, and fund innovation.
- Preventing vendor-dictated cloud models from wasting organization resources and interfering with an optimized IT portfolio resource allocation strategy.
- Why you need a more strategic and forward-thinking approach to IT investment focused on potential financial return instead of cost alone.
- Tactics other organizations are using to retain leverage and agility with large software vendors.
- Ways to transform IT from a cost center into a profit center that supports increased profitability, accelerated growth, and competitive differentiation.
- Date: Thursday, June 15, 2023
- Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm NZST
- Venue: Mr. Morris Restaurant
- Address: Corner of Galway & Commerce St Britomart, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Who Should Attend
- CXOs, IT and procurement leaders in the RSI client community
- CIOs/CFOs want to move IT to ROI-based decisions
- IT leaders who need expert, unified support services