Profitability or Growth – Why Choose?
Investors and boards are demanding that you both increase profits AND growth . In the face of headwinds such as inflation, increasing costs of goods and transportation, supply chain issues, difficulties in obtaining capital, geopolitical conflicts, and cybersecurity threats, and talent shortage how can you deliver? By finding the best allocation of limited resources— strategically, financially, operationally—you can turn these challenges into opportunities to fuel innovation and outpace your competitors.
And we’ll show you how. Join us for an intimate gathering of IT and business leaders for dinner and cocktails at Donna Chang, where Head Chef Lyndon Tyers will showcase his culinary masterpiece. Network and engage with fellow IT and business leaders to share critical strategies such as:
- How viewing mission-critical, transaction systems like ERP as a utility can help you reduce total operating costs, re-allocate resources to growth, and fund innovation.
- Preventing vendor-dictated cloud models from wasting organization resources and interfering with an optimized IT portfolio resource allocation strategy.
- Why you need a more strategic and forward-thinking approach to IT investment focused on potential financial return instead of cost alone.
- Tactics other organizations are using to retain leverage and agility with large software vendors.
- Ways to transform IT from a cost center into a profit center that supports increased profitability, accelerated growth, and competitive differentiation.
- Date: Thursday, July 20th 2023
- Time: 6:00pm-8:00pm AEST
- Venue: Donna Chang Restaurant
- Address: shop 3/171 George St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Seats are limited. Register now to reserve your spot!
This is an executive peer group roundtable for 10-15 IT leaders. We use a conversational, story-telling approach that works best when everyone participates. This is NOT a one-way presentation.