Profitability or Growth – Why Choose?
Investors and boards are demanding that you both increase profits AND growth. In the face of headwinds such as inflation, increasing costs of goods and transportation, supply chain issues, difficulties in obtaining capital, geopolitical conflicts, and cybersecurity threats, and talent shortage how can you deliver? By finding the best allocation of limited resources— strategically, financially, operationally—you can turn these challenges into opportunities to fuel innovation and outpace your competitors.
And we’ll show you how. Join us for an intimate gathering of IT and business leaders for lunch at Barrafina, Coal Drops Yard, Kings Cross. Network and engage with fellow IT and business leaders to share critical strategies such as:
- How viewing mission-critical, transaction systems like ERP as a utility can help you reduce total operating costs, re-allocate resources to growth, and fund innovation.
- Preventing vendor-dictated cloud models from wasting organisation resources and interfering with an optimised IT portfolio resource allocation strategy.
- Why you need a more strategic and forward-thinking approach to IT investment focused on potential financial return instead of cost alone.
- Tactics other organisations are using to retain leverage and agility with large software vendors.
- Ways to transform IT from a cost centre into a profit centre that supports increased profitability, accelerated growth, and competitive differentiation.
- Date: Thursday, December 7th, 2023
- Time: 12:30 – 14:30
- Venue: Barrafina, Coal Drops Yard
- Address: 27 Coal Drops Yard, Kings Cross, London N1C 4AB
- Register now to reserve your seat at the table!
Who Should Attend
- CXOs, IT and procurement leaders in the RSI client community
- CIOs/CFOs who want to move IT to ROI-based decisions
- IT leaders who need expert, unified support services
Eric Helmer serves as SVP & Chief Technology Officer. In this role, he is responsible for advising clients on strategic innovation initiatives that align with financial, technical, and functional long-term corporate goals across applications that include Oracle, SAP, IBM, and Microsoft. These initiatives are designed to maximize the effectiveness of mission-critical enterprise software systems.
Mr. Helmer is skilled executive leader with 25 years of IT experience and proven leadership delivering strategic corporate IT transformational projects. He has a strong track record in designing and implementing technical, complex enterprise technology initiatives that provide real return on investment, competitive advantage, and growth for companies.
Prior to joining Rimini Street, Mr. Helmer was a vice president at Velocity Technology Solutions, where he led the application services team in delivering transformational cloud and IT solutions for Oracle enterprises.
Mr. Helmer has a broad consulting background with firms such as Linium, ADI Strategies, and The Hackett Group, where he delivered successful IT projects throughout the U.S., the U.K., India, the UAE, Singapore, and Thailand.
Mr. Helmer holds a Master’s degree in business administration and a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science. He is a published author; Oracle ACE alumni; and a sought-after, award-winning industry speaker in Oracle conferences. He also has served on many boards of directors, including the Oracle Developer Tools User Group (ODTUG).