Can you drive profitability, growth, and innovation—right now? Yes!
Investors and boards are demanding that you both increase profits AND growth. In the face of headwinds such as inflation, increasing costs of goods and transportation, supply chain issues, difficulties in obtaining capital, geopolitical conflicts, cybersecurity threats, and talent shortages, how can you deliver? By finding the best allocation of limited resources—strategically, financially, operationally—you can turn these challenges into opportunities to fuel innovation and outpace your competitors.
And we’ll show you how! Join our CEO Seth Ravin for an intimate gathering of IT and business leaders with dinner and cocktails. Network and share critical strategies and insights such as:
- How viewing mission-critical, transaction systems like ERP as a utility can help you reduce total operating costs, re-allocate resources to growth, and fund innovation
- Preventing vendor-dictated cloud models from wasting organization resources and interfering with an optimized IT portfolio resource allocation strategy
- Why you need a more strategic and forward-thinking approach to IT investment focused on ROI instead of cost alone
- Techniques successful organizations are using to retain leverage and agility with large software vendors
- Ways to transform IT from a cost center into a profit center that supports increased profitability, accelerated growth, and competitive differentiation
- Date: Thursday November 16, 2023
- Time: Coming Soon
- Venue: Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City
- Address: Paseo De La Reforma #500, Colonia Juarez, Mexico City, 06600 Mexico
Who Should Attend
- IT Executives and CXOs in the Rimini Street client community
- CIOs/CFOs want to move IT to ROI-based decisions
- IT leaders who need expert, unified support services
Mr. Ravin is a 30-year enterprise software industry veteran who pioneered the independent enterprise software support industry. In 2005, The Enterprise Software Observer named Mr. Ravin one of the 25 next-generation leaders of the enterprise software industry. In 2010, Mr. Ravin was featured in Deal Architect CEO Vinnie Mirchandani’s new book, The New Polymath: Profiles in Compound-Technology Innovations, where he is credited with enacting a visionary, disruptive strategy for dramatically reducing the cost of information technology and ushering in a new era of customer choice.
In September 2005, Mr. Ravin launched Rimini Street, Inc. with a mission to redefine enterprise software support using innovative, next-generation support services delivered at more than a 50 percent savings in fees compared to a software vendor’s annual support program. Rimini Street currently offers support services for Oracle, SAP, IBM, Microsoft and other enterprise software.
Prior to his success launching independent maintenance and support programs, Mr. Ravin was an executive with PeopleSoft, Inc., where he served most recently as vice president of the customer sales division. Earlier in his PeopleSoft career, Mr. Ravin held several senior roles of increasing global responsibility, including corporate director of customer services and programs and corporate manager of upgrades and installations. Mr. Ravin’s PeopleSoft responsibilities included worldwide release support policy; release retirement programs; account management; Y2K software update and readiness program management for thousands of licensees; and development and delivery of special support programs for customers with unique needs. To meet the needs of customers who wanted to run a mature software release for many additional years beyond the official supported life span of a release without mandatory upgrades, Mr. Ravin successfully designed and launched the enterprise software industry’s first specialized extended support programs for Fortune 500, public sector and midmarket organizations.
Mr. Ravin also served as vice president of customer sales for Saba Software, Inc., worked in Russia on defense conversion programs, and worked in Washington, D.C. assisting the Clinton Administration with Congressional passage of the GATT global trade agreement in 1994.
Mr. Ravin holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Southern California.
Mr. Allen serves as Regional GM, Americas – West, Central, Canada & Mexico. In this role, he is responsible for the West, Central, Canada & Mexico sales organization.
Mr. Allen is a skilled executive leader with 25 years of experience leading sales organizations.
Prior to joining Rimini Street, Mr. Allen was vice president sales at Saba, where he led the enterprise sales teams.
Previously, Mr. Allen was an area vice president at Oracle. Prior to this role, he held positions as vice president at PeopleSoft and JD Edwards.
Mr. Allen holds a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from San Diego State University.