- Hospitalization Benefits
- Ambulance Transportation
- Semi-Private Room
- Out of Province/Country Emergency Coverage
- Paramedical Services up to C$750 per practitioner (see plan documents for list covered providers)
- Mental Health Services up to C$1500 per practioner (see plan documents for list covered providers)
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Eye examinations – covered every 24 months
- Prescription Eyeglasses/Contacts – C$200 every 24 months
For more detailed information regarding our plan, please review the plan booklet available online with Canada Life.
- Your Spouse, legal or common-law
- You unmarried children under age 21 or under age 25 if they are full-time students (age 26 in Quebec)
- Children, who are incapable of supporting themselves because of mental or physical disorder are covered without limit if the disorder begins before they turn 21 or while they are students under 25 and disorder is continuous since that time.