As an Oracle customer, do you ever wonder if you should stay or go? Do you ever ask yourself:
- why do I love Oracle software?
- should I stay with EBS 12.1.x or go to EBS 12.2.x?
- how about Oracle Database versions 11, 12, 18, 19, or 21 vs. open source databases?
- should I stay with my on-premises application and technology software or go to cloud software?
- should I keep my data centers on-premises or go cloud or hybrid?
The good news is that there are many options with pros and cons depending on your situation and strategy.
In this webcast, Rimini Street President Sebastian Grady chats with Wells Enterprises’ CIO Ryan Schaap about their eight year partnership and the application rationalization strategy that has helped Wells drive transformative innovation.
- a review of Oracle EBS and database roadmap choices
- security choices to minimize risk and maximize protection for these mission-critical systems
- evaluating the cost vs. value of upgrades
- prioritizing “which roadmap choices when”
- how to leverage third-party support to drive transformative growth
Watch the webcast now.