Flex for the future with flexible support for Oracle Database
By 2027, Oracle Database versions 19c and below will be in Sustaining Support. The most critical concerns around not being fully supported are:
- No new updates, data fixes, or upgrade scripts
- No new security alerts or critical patch updates
- No certification with new Oracle products and other third-party product/versions
- No previously released fixes or updates that Oracle no longer supports
- No 24-hour commitment and response guidelines for Severity 1 service requests1
On Rimini Street, IT leaders can locate hard-to-find expertise, drive growth, and improve ROI. Read on to see how we help you say no to expensive upgrades to maintain full support and yes to funding innovation and streamlining operations.