Comunicados à imprensa
Rimini Street Named a JMP Securities "Hot 100" Company
Company also Named as One of "12 Most Disruptive Enterprise IT Vendors" by InformationWeek and Recognized as One of 500 Fastest-Growing U.S. Technology Companies
LAS VEGAS, January 5, 2011 - Rimini Street, Inc., the leading third-party maintenance and support provider for enterprise software, including Oracle Corporation's (NASDAQ: ORCL) Siebel, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards and E-Business Suite software and SAP AG (NYSE:SAP) software, today announced that it was named to JMP Securities' Hot 100 for 2011 - marking two consecutive years of recognition for the third-party support leader. The Company also announced other awards and recognition from the technology and financial industries for the Company's strong growth, innovative service and impact on the enterprise software market.
Rimini Street Named a "Hot 100 Company"
JMP Securities, a San Francisco-based investment bank, selected Rimini Street to be featured in its new published report entitled, "The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies." The report profiles 100 of the leading private companies in the software industry, as identified by the software research team at JMP Securities.
Rimini Street Wins Accolades for Innovation, Strong Growth and Corporate Culture
Other notable recent recognitions and awards include:
- Rimini Street was named one of the "12 Most Disruptive Enterprise IT Vendors" by InformationWeek magazine. Cited for redefining the industry's approach to annual maintenance and support for enterprise software, Rimini Street was named alongside industry leaders like Google and Amazon.
- Rimini Street was ranked 50th in Lead411's Technology 500 list of the fastest-growing technology companies in the U.S.
- Rimini Street was named a Top Workplace by Bay Area News Group based on survey results from over 16,000 local employees.
Financial Analysts Recognize Rimini Street
In addition to other awards and recognition over the past year, Rimini Street has also been invited by leading financial analysts and investment banks to present at premier investor conferences and to participate in investor meetings, including:
- JMP Securities featured Rimini Street at the JMP Securities Technology Forum in San Francisco. The Company discussed the rapid growth of the third-party support market and the implications for current and future software providers.
- Cowen and Company featured Rimini Street at its 38th Annual Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference in New York City. The Company participated in a panel discussion with other industry executives on the topic of changes taking place in the multi-billion dollar software and hardware maintenance business, including the impact of third-party support offerings.
- Piper Jaffray & Co. featured Rimini Street at its Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference held in New York City. The Company discussed the dynamic growth of the third-party support industry and its significant impact on the future of the enterprise software market.
- Needham & Company is featuring Rimini Street at its 13th Annual Growth Conference being held in New York City in January 2011. The Company will provide an overview of the large market opportunity for third-party enterprise software support and Rimini Street's award-winning service offering.
Additionally, throughout 2010, Rimini Street has been hosted on global equity investor tours in New York, London and Frankfurt by leading investment banks, including Macquarie Capital, Deutsche Bank and other firms previously mentioned.
"The recognition of Rimini Street's growth, success and innovative service offerings by the technology and financial industries is much appreciated. Rimini Street's continued strong consecutive annual growth is a direct result of the success and satisfaction of our Oracle and SAP support clients with Rimini Street's services," said Seth Ravin, CEO, Rimini Street. "With 25 of the Fortune 500 and 11 of the Global 100 already having made the switch to Rimini Street support - along with hundreds of other organizations - Rimini Street remains singularly focused on helping its clients significantly decrease their total cost of maintenance while simultaneously enjoying higher levels of service."
About Rimini Street, Inc.
Rimini Street is the leading third-party provider of enterprise software support services. The company is redefining enterprise support services with an innovative, award-winning program that enables Oracle and SAP licensees to save at least 50 percent in annual support fees and save up to 90 percent in total support costs over a decade. Clients can remain on their current software release without any required upgrades or migrations for at least ten years. Hundreds of global, Fortune 500, midmarket, and public sector organizations from virtually all industries have selected Rimini Street as their trusted, independent support provider. To learn more, please visit http://www.riministreet.com/ or call within the USA (888) 870-9692 or internationally +1 (702) 839-9671.
# # #
Rimini Street and the Rimini Street logo are trademarks of Rimini Street, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright © 2011. All rights reserved.