Many organizations follow an ERP vendor-dictated IT roadmap — implementing patches, upgrades, and transitions to the cloud as their vendors recommend — usually at a significant cost and sometimes with no business benefits at all. It’s a problem; fortunately there’s a solution.
Nucleus Research, an independent IT research firm specializing in investigative research and ROI investment analysis, has authored this paper on embracing a Business-Driven IT Roadmap, citing Rimini Street as an enabler of a best-in-class, agile, transformative route. Switching from a vendor-dictated roadmap to a Business-Driven IT roadmap — where all IT spending and activities support the business goals of the organization — will enable you to:
- regain control of your IT strategy
- reduce vendor dependency and support costs
- maximize the value and extend the life of existing hardware and systems
- future-proof your application strategy
- increase staff productivity and retention
- free up funding for business-critical IT initiatives
- free up funding for innovation
Discover the 5 key benefits of a Business-Driven Roadmap and how it can enable you to maintain control of your company’s IT direction — and drive IT success.