Assessing an SAP-Rimini Street Strategy: A Valoir Report
SAP customers contemplating the transition to S/4HANA have a lot to consider. A move to S/4HANA is more than an upgrade; it’s a new implementation effort, a new platform, and a new database. With costs estimated to be 5 to 7 times current license costs and potential barriers to aligning scarce expertise to make the move with minimal disruption, many customers are searching for options.
The Valoir Research report, “Assessing an SAP-Rimini Street Strategy,” helps SAP customers understand the role of independent, third-party support from Rimini Street. In the report, you’ll learn:
The current state of SAP software support and licensing burdens
The value of stopping the clock on SAP’s planned deadlines to make the S/4HANA move when your business needs dictate – not SAP’s roadmap
Ways customers are using liberated resources and budget to help fund digital transformation and accelerate innovation initiatives
How Rimini Street independent, third-party support has helped customers reset their SAP relationships to better position themselves for an eventual move to S/4HANA
Getting the Most From Your Oracle Database Support
Your Oracle Database is mature and stable; however, Oracle Database customers are concerned about:
High Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Improving performance, availability and security
Limited/strict support for virtualization from Oracle
This detailed white paper will help you understand your support options as it covers Oracle Lifetime Support Policy for Oracle Database including Oracle’s Virtualization Support Policy, the strategic roadmap ahead for Oracle Database applications by release and three actionable recommendations to consider when planning your database budget and strategy.
Head of IT at Kumagai Gumi Discusses Rimini Street Support for SAP ERP
Rimini Street third-party support for SAP software helps Kumagai Gumi save IT funds for innovation and extend the life of its ERP. Watch the video to learn more.
Third-Party Support: A Strategy for IT Agility, Not Just a Cost-Cutting Measure
The financial benefits of dropping vendor-sourced maintenance in favor of third-party enterprise software support are very tangible; the lure of cutting expenditures by 50% – for what are commonly agreed to be superior levels of service – has proven compelling to thousands of companies. However, for many CIOs, the transition to third-party support presents advantages […]
Advance Your SAP Strategy with Third-Party Support
Research summary: SAP customers choose Rimini Street third-party support to maximize ERP ROI and fund innovation while evaluating their S/4HANA migration decision.
Rimini Watch™ for SAP – Monitoring as a Managed Service
Learn how Rimini Street Watch™ for SAP provides monitoring as a managed service. Discover how you can leverage this cost-effective automated monitoring and best practice guidance solution for SAP applications. In this webinar, Rimini Street Group Vice President George Lester, provides an overview of RSI Watch for SAP – including details on monitoring services covering the application and the complete technology stack to identify and mitigate issues before they become critical.
Why a Business-Driven Roadmap Makes Sense for SAP Customers
Today the #1 CEO priority is growth. With a majority of CEO's seeing technology as a key enabler of growth, CIOs now have a mandate to innovate with investments in new technology initiatives. There is a catch though, budget. CIOs are typically spending as much as 90% of their IT budget on ongoing operations, leaving just 10% of the budget for innovation.
Maximize Your Salesforce ROI
The Salesforce® talent shortage is real. There isn’t enough expertise to go around, and that’s creating significant challenges for businesses.
Not only are organizations struggling to source Salesforce talent, but they’re also searching for the budget to fund the salaries that experienced Salesforce professionals command.
The projected growth of the Salesforce economy and the leverage that Salesforce experts have in the job market predict even more challenging times ahead.
What if you could:
easily and seamlessly solve your Salesforce skills gap issues?
clear the growing backlog of customer data and reporting projects?
improve seller productivity and win rates?
stay on top of new Salesforce features?
Now you can. Meet six organizations that are leveraging Rimini Street managed services for Salesforce to close their skills gaps, help improve Salesforce ROI, and redeploy internal teams to more critical initiatives.
Download the eBook for more insights.