Retail Industry Digital Transformation and How to Fund It
In this on-demand webinar, learn how IT leaders are funding retail industry digital transformation, unlocking working capital to drive growth and improve security.
Up to 90% of an enterprise’s IT budget can be consumed by ongoing operations and enhancements, leaving just 10% for strategic innovation. So how can CIOs pay for the retail digital transformation that can help give them a competitive advantage?
Rimini Street’s Anne Plese explains how these CIOs can successfully implement digital transformation in the retail industry through the savings and operational efficiencies of unified support services for ERP applications and databases.
Watch the on-demand webinar now.
In Retail, the Next Normal is Now
What was the retail shopping experience like for consumers during the pandemic? What lessons did retailers learn about digital transformation to continue to drive success post-pandemic?
Gartner addresses these questions and more in its recent report, Top Trends in Retail Digital Transformation and Innovation for 2021. The report includes an analysis of new consumer behaviors that were facilitated by retail technology in 2020, and identifies seven key digital transformation trends in retail to inform enterprise strategy and help prioritize IT investments in 2021 and beyond.
As the world emerges from a touchless, stay-at-home economy, the “next normal” is now. To get a high-level overview of what that looks like, for consumers and retailers, plus what new IT investment strategies may prevail, view this infographic now. And to learn more about all of Gartner’s digital transformation trends in retail, read the full complimentary report.
Drive Innovation for SAP with Expert Support
Now you can drive innovation for SAP by optimizing your current roadmap strategy. Find out how, in an informative thought leadership panel on SAP support services, featuring Constellation Research analyst Ray Wang, T-Mobile’s Senior Director of Product and Technology Erik LaValle, and Rimini Street SAP Support Services Leader Jennifer Perry.
If you’re like most companies, your budgets are already stretched to the limit. Meanwhile, CIOs and IT leaders are under unrelenting pressure to drive innovation for SAP and manage the high cost of SAP support services. Not surprisingly, SAP seemingly wants you to follow its roadmap, timeline, and SAP strategy regardless of the impact on your company’s innovation.
In this engaging panel discussion, you’ll hear Ray’s views on the state of SAP support services today and the growing challenges facing IT leaders. Plus, Eric will discuss T-Mobile’s practical approach to achieving critical innovations, flexible solutions, and superior customer experiences by leveraging Rimini Street support services for SAP.
T-Mobile Technology Leader Discusses Replacing SAP Support with Rimini Street Support
Video interview with T-Mobile IT leader Erik LaValle, who discusses the benefits of switching from SAP support to Rimini Street third-party software support.
Retailers Gaining Operational Efficiency and Funding Digital Transformation
Learn how 5 retailers gained operational efficiencies and funded retail digital transformation with Rimini Street third-party support for retail ERP software.
Retailers: Innovate or Die! Free Funds to Drive Customer Experience and Growth
See how leading retailers are freeing up resources to create competitive advantage and drive growth as Sebastian Grady, president of Rimini Street, discusses service support strategies at the NRF 2020: Retail's Big Show, January 2020 in New York.
Accelerating the Retailer’s Business-Driven Roadmap with Third-Party Support
Retail is immensely competitive. And margins are tight. Those are givens.
To gain an advantage, retailers must make digital transformation a priority. But with 80 to 90 percent of a typical IT budget committed to operating existing systems, where will the IT innovation funding come from?
Retailers who are early adopters of third-party enterprise software support have unlocked innovation funding by freeing up their precious resources: avoiding unnecessary ERP vendor upgrades, and letting overpriced vendor maintenance contracts expire. These retailers also follow a Business-Driven Roadmap that aligns all IT spending with business priorities, not vendor priorities.
Taking these strategic, fundamental savings steps unshackles valuable IT resources-both budget and staff-for more critical initiatives such as: improving loyalty programs and delivery systems, enhancing customer service through artificial intelligence, integrating mobile technologies into the shopping experience, and even trying out robots in the warehouse.
Download this eBook for helpful insights on how third-party support and a Business-Driven IT Roadmap can help you regain your retail competitive advantage.