Thousands of organizations have successfully transitioned from vendor support to Rimini Street. The proven methodology is tailored to each client, helping ensure rightful access to software entitlements and setting up effective communications to maximize the value of their Rimini Street relationship.
Rimini Street comprehensive software support solutions replace vendor support and deliver a premium, tailored service experience to help drive business results. The Rimini Street mission to help clients extract the greatest value from their enterprise software has helped save nearly $5 billion to date.
Rimini Street support is vendor-agnostic, ideal for evolving and hybrid IT environments. Expert interoperability and security solutions help ensure that clients can keep existing software releases for at least 15 years and redirect scarce IT funds to critical strategic priorities.
Rimini Street engineers have the expertise, technical agility, and global resources to help solve the most complex enterprise software issues. Every client receives dedicated, responsive, high-touch service from root cause analysis through to issue resolution.
Clients of Rimini Street Support Services do not overspend on vendor support or squander precious IT time on unnecessary updates and upgrades. Instead, IT teams are free to work on more impactful growth initiatives that support a Business-Driven Roadmap, while newly available funds can be reallocated to digital transformation.
Digital transformation is helping organizations across the retail industry achieve a competitive advantage, but the number-one question CIOs ask is, “How are we going to pay for this?” Upwards of 90% of the typical company’s IT budget is consumed by ongoing operations and enhancements, leaving just 10% for strategic innovation. Now, in an information-packed webinar from Rimini Street, hear how retail industry technology leaders are developing new strategies to reallocate capital and resources to drive digital growth in their organizations, while significantly improving security controls and meeting audit standards. These leading retail companies have looked closely at cost and budget tradeoffs to discover new ways to reduce operational drag. In this informative webinar, you will learn how retail companies have improved IT service delivery and streamlined IT governance, while driving more self-funding projects. You’ll find out where companies are spending most, and how they’re unlocking budget to fund digital transformation to achieve a competitive edge by developing effective strategies for reallocating capital and IT resources. “How to Pay for It? IT Strategies to Accelerate Digital Transformation” is presented by the independent, third-party ERP support experts at Rimini Street. Senior Director of Product Marketing Anne Plese demonstrates how hundreds of enterprise companies are saving up to 90% in total support costs, money that can be used to fund strategic innovation instead of supporting ERP software vendors.
Contact us to learn more.
This website has been built using modern web standards not fully supported by your browser. Please consider updating your browser.Upgrade Today