ProcureCon Indirect East 2020 Innovation Briefing
"Procurement is changing. How will your organization hold up?"
This is the central question in ProcureCon Indirect East's 2020 Innovation Briefing, a new report to help procurement leaders create value-driven teams focused on the "wow" of sourcing rather than the "how."
The brief delivers valuable insights into several key considerations for transforming the procurement function:
- CPOs as Chief Purpose Officers, leveraging sustainable procurement
- Adopting disruptive technologies to create win/wins with suppliers
- Implementing supplier-enabled innovation (SEI) to drive growth
- Overcoming barriers to digitalization
- Managing procurement talent for the future
Leaders who implement these innovation best practices can help transition procurement from a pragmatic, cost-saving back office to a dynamic, strategic partner with IT and the C-suite.