Rimini Street Once Again Named a JMP Securities “Hot 100” Company
Premier Investment Bank Recognizes Rimini Street as the Leader in Third-Party Support
LAS VEGAS, May 23, 2013 – Rimini Street, Inc., the leading third-party maintenance and support provider for enterprise software, including SAP AG’s (NYSE:SAP) Business Suite and BusinessObjects software and Oracle Corporation’s (NASDAQ: ORCL) Siebel, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, E-Business Suite, Oracle Database and Hyperion software, today announced that it was named to JMP Securities' Hot 100 for 2013, recognizing Rimini Street as a leader in the software industry. This is the third time Rimini Street has been named a JMP Securities “Hot 100” company. JMP Securities, a San Francisco-based investment bank, selected Rimini Street to be featured in its new published report entitled, “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies.” The report profiles 100 of the leading private companies in the software industry, as identified by the software research team at JMP Securities.
Rimini Street Wins Accolades for Customer Service, Innovation and Strong Growth
Other recent notable recognitions and business and industry awards include:
- Won the Stevie® Award from the 2012 International Business Awards for Outstanding Customer Service
- Awarded the 2012 Red Herring Top 100 Americas recognition for the leading private companies in North America
- Ranked number one Business of the West for 2012 by Business Leader magazine
- Named one of the Inc. 500/5000 fastest-growing private companies in the country two years in a row by Inc. magazine
- Named one of the top 200 technology companies by Lead 411
Financial Analysts Recognize Rimini Street
In addition to other awards and recognition over the past year, Rimini Street has also been invited by leading financial analysts and investment banks to present at premier investor conferences and to participate in investor meetings, including:
- JMP Securities featured Rimini Street at the 11th Annual JMP Securities Research Conference in San Francisco. The Company discussed the rapid growth of the third-party support market and the implications for current and future software providers.
- Citi featured Rimini Street at its Technology Conference 2012 in New York City. The Company discussed Rimini Street’s record growth and global strategy.
- Piper Jaffray & Co. featured Rimini Street at its Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference held in New York City. The Company discussed the dynamic growth of the third-party support industry and its significant impact on the future of the enterprise software market.
- Canaccord Genuity featured Rimini Street at its 32nd Annual Growth Conference held in Boston. The Company provided an overview of Rimini Street’s record-breaking results and global growth.
Additionally, throughout 2012 and 2013, Rimini Street has been hosted on global equity investor tours in the Midwest, New York, Boston and London by leading investment banks, including Macquarie Capital, Deutsche Bank, Cowen and Company and other firms previously mentioned.
“We appreciate the recognition of Rimini Street's innovative support services and the related savings enjoyed by Oracle and SAP enterprise software licensees around the world,” said Seth Ravin, CEO, Rimini Street. “Rimini Street remains singularly focused on helping more than 600 clients - including 71 Fortune 500 and 15 Global 100 organizations - achieve their support and budgetary objectives and benefit from the most responsive, comprehensive and relevant support model available."
About Rimini Street, Inc.
Rimini Street is the leading third-party provider of enterprise software support services. The company is redefining enterprise support services with an innovative, award-winning program that enables Oracle and SAP licensees to save up to 90 percent on total support costs over a decade, including saving 50 percent on annual support fees. Clients can remain on their current software release without any required upgrades or migrations for at least 10 years. Hundreds of global, Fortune 500, midmarket, and public sector organizations from virtually all industries have selected Rimini Street as their trusted, independent support provider. To learn more, please visit www.riministreet.com or call within the USA 888-870-9692 or internationally +1 702-839-9671.
Rimini Street and the Rimini Street logo are trademarks of Rimini Street, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright © 2013. All rights reserved.