UK public sector organizations can achieve immediate savings on annual support fees for Oracle and SAP products and up to 90% savings on total support costs, enabling the optimization, evolution and transformation of citizen services
LAS VEGAS – December 01, 2022 – Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI), a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products, and a Salesforce partner, today announced that it has been named as a supplier on Crown Commercial Service’s G-Cloud 13 framework. Using G-Cloud 13, UK public sector organizations will be able to leverage Rimini Street’s range of application, database, managed and professional services to better run, support, protect, connect and monitor their enterprise application software while achieving significant savings that can help enhance citizen services.
Crown Commercial Service supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2021/22, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits equal to £2.8 billion – supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.
“We are delighted to be named a supplier on G-Cloud 13 as we already work with a number of local and central government bodies to deliver significant value to the public sector,” said Emmanuelle Hose, group vice president and general manager for Europe, Middle East and Africa at Rimini Street. “Our proven services and approach present multiple benefits to clients – not only significant savings and ultra-responsive services delivered by a growing pool of UK-based and global engineers, but the ability to redirect limited and valuable resources to transformation initiatives. With continued economic challenges on the horizon, Rimini Street can be a key strategic partner as more UK public sector organizations look to balance today’s IT operating costs with tomorrow’s investment needs at a time of potentially tighter public spending.”
Rimini Street offers UK public sector a smart path to transformation
Rimini Street is already working with a number of local and central government bodies in the UK, including Kent County Council, Nottinghamshire County Council and Waltham Forest Council, helping them extend their SAP and Oracle application lifecycles to maximize returns on their existing investments, save significant costs and enjoy a more responsive, robust service model for their Oracle and SAP systems.
Rimini Street services cover application and database services beyond software support, including:
- Rimini Street Managed Services for Oracle, SAP and Salesforce application management
- Rimini Street Database Management Services for commercial (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft and IBM) and open source (Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, MariaDB) databases
- Rimini Protect™ delivers software security services and solutions to help architect, implement and manage both a holistic and layered security model
- Rimini Street Interoperability and Integration Services provides ERP support and advisory services to help clients cut through complexity and address integration and interoperability challenges
- Rimini Street Professional Services offers a variety of short- or long-term project-based consulting services and capabilities, such as assessments, best practices, roadmap planning, configuration, software resource planning, and development services
Explore the Rimini Street full portfolio of ultra-responsive services at riministreet.com/solutions.
About Crown Commercial Service
Crown Commercial Service (CCS) is an Executive Agency of the Cabinet Office, supporting the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services.