Can you drive profitability, growth, and innovation—right now? Yes!
Investors and boards are demanding that you both increase profits AND growth. In the face of headwinds such as inflation, increasing costs of goods and transportation, supply chain issues, difficulties in obtaining capital, geopolitical conflicts, cybersecurity threats, and talent shortages, how can you deliver? By finding the best allocation of limited resources—strategically, financially, operationally—you can turn these challenges into opportunities to fuel innovation and outpace your competitors.
And we’ll show you how! Join us for an intimate gathering of IT and business leaders with dinner and cocktails. Network and engage with fellow IT and business leaders to share critical strategies and insights such as:
- How viewing mission-critical, transaction systems like ERP as a utility can help you reduce total operating costs, re-allocate resources to growth, and fund innovation
- Preventing vendor-dictated cloud models from wasting organization resources and interfering with an optimized IT portfolio resource allocation strategy
- Why you need a more strategic and forward-thinking approach to IT investment focused on ROI instead of cost alone
- Techniques successful organizations are using to retain leverage and agility with large software vendors
- Ways to transform IT from a cost center into a profit center that supports increased profitability, accelerated growth, and competitive differentiation
- Date: Thursday, 2 November 2023
- Time: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Venue: Cumulus Inc.
- Address: 45 Flinders Ln, Melbourne VIC 3000
Who Should Attend
- IT Executives and CXOs in the Rimini Street client community
- CIOs/CFOs want to move IT to ROI-based decisions
- IT leaders who need expert, unified support services