Profitability or Growth – Why Choose?
The days of the ERP dot-release upgrades are over. The next generation of enterprise software such as Oracle and SAP may be too expensive and disruptive, and may not meet your needs. Should you keep, replace, or upgrade your ERP suite, or re-implement on the SaaS subscription your vendor is pushing? Let’s discuss and compare notes during this intimate, peer-to-peer collaboration event.
Join us for a casual dinner and cocktails at the Marble Room, the renowned, upscale Cleveland chophouse for steaks and seafood located in a historic bank building. Network and engage with fellow IT and business leaders while sharing critical strategies such as:
- The future of ERP systems and how to approach the next generation.
- The pros and cons of vendor cloud models, and the pressure to re-implement.
- ROI and TCO models for different ERP journeys, and how to justify in these uncertain times.
- How other organizations are dealing with large software vendors to retain leverage and agility.
- How to support both profitability and accelerated growth for the business.
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm EDT
- Venue: Marble Room Steaks and Raw Bar
- Address: 623 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44114
- Register Now to reserve your spot!
Who Should Attend
- CXOs, IT and procurement leaders in the RSI client community
- CIOs/CFOs want to move IT to ROI-based decisions
- IT leaders who need expert, unified support services