Can you drive profitability, growth, and innovation—right now? Yes!
Investors and boards are demanding that you both increase profits AND growth. In the face of headwinds such as inflation, increasing costs of goods and transportation, supply chain issues, difficulties in obtaining capital, geopolitical conflicts, cybersecurity threats, and talent shortages, how can you deliver? By finding the best allocation of limited resources—strategically, financially, operationally—you can turn these challenges into opportunities to fuel innovation and outpace your competitors.
And we’ll show you how! Join us for an intimate gathering of IT and business leaders with dinner and cocktails. Network and engage with fellow IT and business leaders to share critical strategies and insights such as:
- How viewing mission-critical, transaction systems like ERP as a utility can help you reduce total operating costs, re-allocate resources to growth, and fund innovation
- Preventing vendor-dictated cloud models from wasting organization resources and interfering with an optimized IT portfolio resource allocation strategy
- Why you need a more strategic and forward-thinking approach to IT investment focused on ROI instead of cost alone
- Techniques successful organizations are using to retain leverage and agility with large software vendors
- Ways to transform IT from a cost center into a profit center that supports increased profitability, accelerated growth, and competitive differentiation
- Date: Wednesday November 8, 2023
- Time: 6:00 p.m. EDT
- Venue: Coming Soon
- Address: Coming Soon
Who Should Attend
- IT Executives and CXOs in the Rimini Street client community
- CIOs/CFOs want to move IT to ROI-based decisions
- IT leaders who need expert, unified support services
Mr. Reneke serves as GVP, Global Pre-Sales. In this role, he is responsible for helping clients and prospects maximize the value of their Oracle, SAP, and Salesforce systems. He leads a global team that articulates how companies can take control of their enterprise software roadmap by providing alternatives to traditional support and service models.
Mr. Reneke is a skilled executive leader with 25 of years of experience in Oracle Application and Database, SAP ECC 6 and Salesforce. During that time, he has provided leadership in support of global transformation projects that encompass everything from project assessment to post-go-live phases of large multiyear system deployments.
Immediately prior to his current role, Mr. Reneke served as GVP, Oracle Services at Rimini Street.
Prior to joining Rimini Street, Mr. Reneke was a Senior Vice President at Titan Technology Partners where he conducted Oracle EBS, Peoplesoft JD Edwards and SAP engagements that included strategic road mapping, software implementation and upgrades and project management for both sales and delivery.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Reneke was a Practice Director at Oracle Corporation managing a large group of consults that implemented Oracle HCM globally.
Mr. Reneke holds a Bachelor of Arts and Science degree in Biology from The Florida State University and a Master of Science in Biology from San Diego State University.
Gala Lyne serves as GVP, Regional GM, Americas – East. In this role, she is responsible for driving initiatives that support Rimini Street’s mission to offer independence and choice for client who feel locked in by Oracle or SAP’s vendor-dictated application roadmaps.
Ms. Lyne is a skilled executive leader with more than 20 years of sales IT sales experience and expertise in sales enablement, high availability, and disaster recovery
Immediately prior to her current role, Ms. Lyne served as VP of sales enablement for the global sales team. She also served as a sales director, who won multiple sales awards, and joined the company as a senior account executive.
Previously, she led sales teams at VERITAS/Symantec and Hewlett-Packard, providing best-in-class solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for new ERP implementations.
Ms. Lyne has a Bachelor of Science degree in general business and French from the University of Texas at Austin.