Baby’s Bounty, Cure 4 The Kids Foundation, Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth, Three Square Food Bank, and True Beginnings each receive $10,000 grants from the Rimini Street Foundation
LAS VEGAS, May 5, 2022 – Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI), a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products, and a Salesforce partner, today announced the winners of its first RMNI LOVE™ Grant Program, which recognizes nonprofit organizations in various global communities where Rimini Street operates. Starting in Rimini Street’s hometown of Las Vegas, RMNI LOVE awarded $10,000 grants to five certified 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations in the Las Vegas area: Baby’s Bounty, Cure 4 The Kids Foundation, Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth, Three Square Food Bank, and True Beginnings.
“Each application we received touched our hearts differently, expressing their deep passion to help aid in our purpose to ‘create a better world through equal opportunity for all’,” said Janet Ravin, chair, Rimini Street Foundation. “Though it was difficult to select only five winners out of the many we received, we are humbled to have this opportunity to support our local charities as they continue to make measurable, long-lasting impacts in our beloved home of Las Vegas.”
RMNI LOVE is administered by the Rimini Street Foundation, a privately funded charitable program of Rimini Street, Inc., founded in 2015 that reflects the values, hearts, and passion of the individuals that make up its global community. The program has helped more than 350-plus charities worldwide with the mission to support humankind and share company success by investing back into the communities it serves around the world through in-kind donations, employee time, and financial support. The RMNI LOVE Grant Program will recognize nonprofits in other markets around the world in the coming years.
Meet the 2022 RMNI LOVE Grant Winners
The five Las Vegas-based winners of the RMNI LOVE Grant Program are:
- Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth – The Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth (NPHY) is a comprehensive service provider for thousands of young people experiencing homelessness in the Las Vegas community, providing access to life-changing services for homeless youth 24 hours a day at virtually every street corner in Southern Nevada. NPHY’s wraparound programs stabilize young people’s lives, meeting their immediate needs to provide a safe, supportive environment and a path to self-sufficiency. NPHY’s individualized, holistic services empower young people to achieve long-term independence and craft the futures they want for themselves. NPHY is dedicated to advocating for the Vegas Valley’s homeless youth population and serves as a leader in systems-level efforts to eliminate homelessness among Nevada’s youth.
- Baby’s Bounty – Baby’s Bounty supports and empowers at-risk families by providing education and the essential tools to ensure a good start for every baby. Since it was founded in 2008, Baby’s Bounty has assisted nearly 30,000 families struggling to provide basic necessities and healthcare items for their infants and young children. The nonprofit operates two essential programs for families living within 130% of the federal poverty level. Its Baby Bundle program assists 720 unduplicated families each year living in poverty with the critical infant-care education and the items needed to care for their new baby and has since grown to Southern Nevada’s only consistent Diaper Bank resource, serving over 25,000 families since the first diaper bank in 2020.
- True Beginnings – True Beginnings helps formerly incarcerated women overcome barriers that prevent them from reclaiming their rightful place in American society. The organization works diligently to bring awareness and address policies that preserve classism, especially as it pertains to recidivism. Although a relatively young organization in Las Vegas, True Beginnings has made significant progress in increasing reentry support for formerly incarcerated women in Southern Nevada and building local and statewide reentry infrastructures that rely on the leadership, perspective, and experience of formerly incarcerated people.
- Three Square Food Bank – Three Square Food Bank is a food bank that provides wholesome food to hungry people while passionately pursuing a hunger-free community. Since opening in 2007, the organization has provided 500 million pounds of food to hundreds of thousands of people in need and earned a reputation as one of the most efficient and effective food banks in the U.S. In March of 2020, Three Square Food Bank pivoted to a new, no-contact distribution model to safely meet Southern Nevada’s exploding need for food as the COVID-19 crisis unfolded, establishing drive-through distributions that served as many as 1,200 cars per distribution.
- Cure 4 The Kids Foundation – Cure 4 The Kids Foundation advances cures and prevention of childhood diseases through clinical excellence, research, and innovation. The organization is Nevada’s only pediatric cancer center and is a leader in research and treatment of childhood cancer and other catastrophic childhood diseases. Their vision is to ensure continuous quality improvement through being a reliable, efficient, and responsive team that has the capability of meeting the individual needs of this patient while continually improving care for the next patient. Cure 4 The Kids set the pace in the Las Vegas community with the early adoption of and publication of its COVID-19 Pandemic Plan, a document that later became the model example for the local health department. The plan outlines the steps the organization took to ensure the highest levels of patient and employee safety during unprecedented times. The hallmark of Cure 4 The Kids’ strategy is to rethink how healthcare is delivered to children with catastrophic diseases.
Visit RMNI LOVE and the Rimini Street Foundation for more information.