The Salesforce ecosystem is experiencing a resource challenge unlike ever before, as organizations struggle to find and retain Salesforce talent to:
- close skills gaps on internal teams
- expand the operations and innovation achievable on the platform
An inability to overcome this can significantly impact business outcomes.
The good news is that the resourcing challenge is solvable. Watch this on-demand webinar to see how you can:
- take your Salesforce support model to the next level
- drive Salesforce platform utilization, adoption, consumption, and optimization
- get more from your Salesforce investments
Watch the on-demand webinar now.
Speaker / Presenter
Rimini Street, Inc.
Jeremy Muldoon is a Salesforce Architect who has spent 12 years implementing and designing solutions and guiding Salesforce customers on their journeys. Jeremy holds certifications as a Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Administrator, Platform Developer, is a certified Scrum Master, and has established and run Salesforce centers of excellence. Jeremy creates and designs compelling solutions to solve common challenges faced by Salesforce customers that when overcome, result in increased Salesforce ROI and better business outcomes.