Gaining further global recognition, Rimini Street continues to cultivate an empowering, people-first work culture
LAS VEGAS – January 10, 2024 – Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI), a global provider of end-to-end enterprise software support, products, and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software, and a Salesforce and AWS partner, today announced that it has earned Great Place to Work® Certifications for the second consecutive year in France, UK, and the USA.
This honor follows similar recognitions in Australia/New Zealand, India, Israel, Japan, Korea, and Singapore, a Top 50 ranking in India’s Best Workplaces™ in IT & IT-BPM, among many others. These accolades reflect Rimini Street’s unwavering commitment to nurturing a work culture that thrives on innovation, collaboration and inclusivity in a dynamic global business landscape.
For over three decades, Great Place to Work® has conducted comprehensive surveys, engaging with over 100 million employees across the globe. Setting the gold standard for recognition, the Great Places to Work Certification™ has become a beacon for companies, signifying workplace excellence with an outstanding employee experience.
Reflecting on this honor, president and CEO of Rimini Street, Seth Ravin, said, “At the heart of Rimini Street’s ethos is the principle of trust, a fundamental aspect of our corporate philosophy. This recognition reflects the rich diversity of experiences our team brings to the table, all united in their commitment to cultivate a dynamic, growth-driven and forward-thinking work environment.”
France Employees Highlight their “Sense of Work Pride” Contributing to Rimini Street
Rimini Street France stood out in areas such as team cohesion (93%), pride (91%), justice (91%), leadership behavior (91%), corporate image (91%) and engagement index (91%).
Additional survey results included:
- 100% of employees feel that the people at Rimini Street are willing to give extra to get the job done
- 100% of employees believe that management is honest and ethical in its business practices
- 100% of employees understand how their job contributes to achieving organizational objectives
- 100% of employees know customers would rate the service we deliver as ‘excellent’
“Rimini Street France takes great pride in being recognized among the best places to work,” said Brian Almas, senior vice president of global human resources at Rimini Street. “This accolade celebrates our commitment to creating an environment where going above and beyond is our standard, fulfilling our personal and professional desire to deliver extraordinary every day to the 4C’s of Rimini Street – Company, Clients, Colleagues and Community.”
UK Employees Feel Valued Working at Rimini Street
On the heels of earning “Best Workplaces™ for Women 2023” and “Best Workplaces™ for Wellness 2023” for Medium Companies, Rimini Street UK has also been recognized as a Great Place to Work for its second year in a row. Rimini Street UK employees highlight focus areas including justice, competence and teamwork, with survey results showing:
- 97% of employees say they felt welcome when joining the company
- 97% of employees say they feel valued for their work within the company
- 96% of employees believe they are being treated with respect by their manager/supervisor
“Rimini Street UK is very proud to be named a Great Place to Work for multiple years dating back to 2021,” said Gordon Smith, vice president of global SAP support at Rimini Street. “To receive feedback that our colleagues feel welcome and respected means a great deal to the leadership team.”
USA Employees Rank the Company Fairness and Safety
For the second consecutive year, Rimini Street USA has been recognized as a Great Place to Work. Employee feedback emphasized a sense of safety – physical and psychological – and fairness at work.
“At Rimini Street, we understand that building a world-class culture is more than benefits and perks. We believe a great workplace is one where employees can bring their full selves to work each day,” said Michael Spencer, GVP & chief ethics and compliance officer of Rimini Street. “This recognition highlights the dedication of our team in fostering an environment where all our employees feel comfortable and at ease while driving success for the company and themselves.”
Rimini Street’s People-Centric Approach
Key to Rimini Street’s continued growth and its extraordinary results is its exceptional talent pool, driven by employee experiences initiatives such as:
- Professional growth through learning and development programs with Rimini Street University
- Prioritization of employee health and wellness through flexibility for better work-life balance with a four-day workweek, available through 2024
- Community engagement through global volunteer activities hosted by the Rimini Street Foundation, Rimini Street’s self-funded charitable giving program
- Regular, anonymous employee surveys for continual improvement and employee satisfactio
We are Hiring!
Grow your career at a company that puts its people first and invests in the community. Visit Rimini Street’s career page at: https://www.riministreet.com/company/careers/