Rimini Street, Inc (NASDAQ: RMNI) , a Russell 2000® company, is the global leader in independent, third-party enterprise software support services, serving over 4,400 clients to date. Rimini Street replaces traditional vendor support and enables licensees of Oracle, SAP, IBM, Microsoft, and other enterprise software to save up to 90% on total software support costs, extract more value from their enterprise software investments, invest in innovation, and create competitive advantage and growth.
Expert services, centered on client needs
A comprehensive service model to optimize IT Investments
15-year track record of global client success
Rimini Street knows that enterprise applications, like those offered by Oracle, SAP and Salesforce, are at the core of business processes. That is why all clients are assigned a Primary Support Engineer (PSE), an expert engineer with an average of 20 years of experience, to meet client needs. Client success is Rimini Street’s success, and it starts by delivering the best third-party enterprise support services in the industry.
Comprehensive support services across ten Oracle ERP and database solutionsLearn more
Comprehensive support services for SAP, trusted by hundreds of SAP customersLearn more
Resolution-focused Application Management Services for Salesforce®, trusted by global brandsLearn more
Rimini Street is the leading provider of independent, third-party enterprise software support services, driving substantial savings and better business outcomes for clients worldwide.
in client savings
Fortune 500 and Global 100 clients served
“There is a massive amount of technology involved, but the most important thing is how it impacts peoples’ lives.
It was refreshing to engage with a company that is really motivated and enthusiastic to go above and beyond to provide the needed support and help solve our problems.”
“[W]ithout the right people, you have nothing. In the end, it’s all about the people you have on your team, and we have a great team.
One of the key components to realizing the vision was identifying a services provider that had a great track record of providing quality support and be willing to help take on the challenge of revitalizing MWRD’s environment. Rimini Street was that partner.”
“As a result of the cost savings that we obtained by partnering with Rimini Street, we are able to invest in innovations that lead to business growth and at the same time ensure we remain competitive in the industry.
I was impressed by how professional and well-organized the onboarding process was. It was executed with care, high-quality of work, and commitment to our success. ”
Now you can drive innovation for SAP by optimizing your current roadmap strategy. Find out how, in an informative thought leadership panel on SAP support services, featuring Constellation Research analyst Ray Wang, T-Mobile’s Senior Director of Product and Technology Erik LaValle, and Rimini Street SAP Support Services Leader Jennifer Perry. If you’re like most companies, your budgets are already stretched to the limit. Meanwhile, CIOs and IT leaders are under unrelenting pressure to drive innovation for SAP and manage the high cost of SAP support services. Not surprisingly, SAP seemingly wants you to follow its roadmap, timeline, and SAP strategy regardless of the impact on your company’s innovation. In this engaging panel discussion, you’ll hear Ray’s views on the state of SAP support services today and the growing challenges facing IT leaders. Plus, Eric will discuss T-Mobile’s practical approach to achieving critical innovations, flexible solutions, and superior customer experiences by leveraging Rimini Street support services for SAP.
Finding budget for digital transformation in the energy and utilities sector is a big problem. According to Gartner, about 90% of IT budget is spent on ongoing operations and enhancement costs, leaving only 10% for transformation and sustainability efforts. But there are creative solutions. Watch this virtual thought leadership webinar to gain insights on funding transformation in the utilities and energy arenas. The expert panelists dove into ways to shift resources, attract new talent, and quickly adapt to new changes in the industry.
This website has been built using modern web standards not fully supported by your browser. Please consider updating your browser.Upgrade Today