Executives will discuss strategies for driving innovation in IT and ERP at events in Orlando, Barcelona and Tokyo
LAS VEGAS – September 20, 2023 – Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI), a global provider of end-to-end enterprise software support, products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software, and a Salesforce and AWS partner, today announced that the company will participate in three global Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo events this fall, following the exhibition and presentation at IT Symposium Gold Coast earlier this month.
Rimini Street will lead sessions and host insightful discussions around how to rebalance innovation and execution, understand and activate best practices to transform IT into a profit center, develop strategies for uncovering hidden resources to fuel business projects, and more – across the IT Symposia at Orlando, Barcelona, and Tokyo.
“For years, Rimini Street has been exhibiting and presenting at the Gartner IT Symposia, connecting with leading CIOs and IT executives across the world to share fresh perspectives and actions they can take to create measurable business value,” said Eric Helmer, EVP and chief technology officer, Rimini Street. “We look forward to empowering the community with timely, high-value information on how to improve innovation, profitability, and agility today and into the future.”
Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo Orlando
In October, Rimini Street will visit the Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo in Orlando, Florida from October 16-19. CEO of Rimini Street, Seth Ravin, will be in attendance providing further insights into balancing operations and innovations.
Join the Rimini Street executives in the following sessions:
- “From Cost Center to Profit Center: How to Evolve IT Systems into Engines,” Eric Helmer SVP and Chief Technology Officer, Rimini Street. Monday, October 16 at 3:45 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- “Proven Strategies for Protecting Profitability and Growth,” Eric Helmer. Tuesday, October 17 at 10:00 a.m. – 10:20 a.m.
- Turn IT into a Profit Center and Innovation Driver,” Michael Perica, EVP & Chief Financial Officer, Rimini Street. Tuesday, October 17 at 1:45 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.
- “Striking the Right Balance Between ERP Operations and Innovation,” Seth Ravin, CEO, President and Chairman of the Board, Rimini Street. Tuesday, October 17 at 3:45 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- Attend Rimini Street’s executive networking dinner at Il Mulino at Garden Grove on Monday, October 16 from 7:30 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Rimini Street will be available at booth #915. Visit Rimini Street’s website to learn more about the presentations and the executive networking dinner, and to schedule 1:1 meetings with Rimini Street executives at the Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo Orlando.
Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo Barcelona
Next, Rimini Street will be present at the Gartner IT Symposium in Barcelona, Spain from November 6-9. Speaking sessions to include:
- “From Cost Centre to Profit Centre: How to Evolve IT Systems into Engines,” Eric Helmer.
- “Turn IT into a Profit Centre and Innovation Driver,” Emmanuelle Hose, GVP & Theatre GM, EMEA, Rimini Street.
Visit Rimini Street’s website to learn more about the presentations and to schedule 1:1 meetings with Rimini Street executives at the Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo Barcelona.
Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo Tokyo
Finally, Rimini Street will attend the Gartner IT Symposium in Tokyo, Japan from November 13-15. Speaking sessions to include:
- “From Cost Center to Profit Center: How to Evolve IT Systems into Engines,” Eric Helmer.
- “Turn IT into a Profit Center and Innovation Driver,” Nobutake Gohdo, Chief Technology Officer – Japan, Rimini Street.
- “Proven Strategies for Protecting Profitability and Growth,” Yorio Wakisaka, GVP & Regional GM, Japan, Rimini Street.
Visit Rimini Street’s website to learn more about the presentations and to schedule 1:1 meetings with Rimini Street executives at the Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo Tokyo.
Visitors to Gartner Symposium/Xpo can stay updated and join Rimini Street’s executives and peers to share and learn how to drive growth and profitability through their IT strategy by visiting this page. RSVPs for 1:1 conversations with Rimini Street executives will be scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
About Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo
Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo 2023 is the world’s most important gathering for CIOs and other IT executives. IT executives rely on these conferences to learn how to meet the moment and make a difference by providing the vision and results needed to lift their organizations to the next level. For more information, please visit https://www.gartner.com/en/conferences/na/symposium-us.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.