During times of disruption, companies within the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries that innovate and proactively invest in their own future can emerge stronger on the other side. How are CTOs and CIOs leading the charge to meet their 2022 objectives in a business landscape that included a global pandemic and economic and political uncertainty? What is the role — and priority — of technology in combating disruption for organisations with GCC countries? What are IT leaders’ feelings towards digital transformation and the cloud? What are their top IT initiatives for 2022?
In this report sponsored by Rimini Street, Censuswide reveals results of its GCC region IT buyer sentiment survey covering industries including Telecoms, Financial Services, Oil and Gas, Retail, Manufacturing. They provide insights on those questions and more, including:
- What types of initiatives would IT leaders like to see more of in 2022?
- What initiatives would IT leaders like to cancel in 2022?
- What are the biggest challenges being faced when trying to meet digital transformation objectives?
- What are IT leaders’ plans, if any, for cloud migration?
- What % feel positively about their enterprise application vendor’s cloud offering?
- What % are looking to move to an opensource database?
- What % are dissatisfied with their enterprise application vendor support and why?
Assess how your organisation stacks up — and your progress on digital transformation — by downloading the report today.