A recent global survey of 900 IT leaders and financial decision-makers revealed the top priorities and challenges they face when it comes to funding and investing in innovation. The results, which were published in a report entitled “IT Leaders Frustrated with Barriers to Innovation and Falling Behind” by llan Oshri highlights the biggest blockers to innovation.
- 77% cited overspending on “keeping the lights on,” which left them without the budget to innovate
- 76% referenced “lack of board support for significant investment in innovation”
- 74% said being “locked into vendor contracts that restrict innovation” as another obstacle
If this sounds familiar and you’d like to learn more, this webinar is for you. Pat Phelan, former Gartner analyst and VP of Market Research at Rimini Street, discusses the major findings from this research and shares actionable insights based on real-world examples. You will walk away understanding:
- The top barriers IT organizations face around funding innovation today
- How best-in-class IT leaders light up their innovation roadmap by shifting the balance from just “keeping the lights on” to strategic investments
- Why companies like Welch’s, a $700 million processing and marketing subsidiary of the National Grape Cooperative, shifted their IT cost containment strategy to invest resources and savings into innovation using third-party support as a key enabler
- How YOU can flip the “innovation” switch on, particularly if you are struggling to get line-of-sight on a multi-year roadmap
- Why over 1500 global enterprises are selecting Rimini Street for third-party support to accelerate their innovation strategy
Check out this 30-minute, On-Demand webinar to learn how to keep IT innovation moving forward.