Onboarding & Archiving Services
Ensuring Clients Can Evolve and Grow Under Rimini Street Support
The Rimini Street structured ISO 9001:2008 certified onboarding process not only ensures a seamless transfer of your entitlements from the software vendor but also preserves your flexibility to adopt new platforms and releases in the future, depending on your requirements. Rimini Street provides the following types of support:
- Roles, Resources and Responsibilities — Clear roles and responsibilities with guidelines and communication protocols to forge strong working partnerships are established with your teams upfront.
- Technical Knowledge Transfer — In-depth familiarity with your systems developed during onboarding — including infrastructure, customizations, past support cases and staff — is key to implementing a successful support program.
- Strategic Account Management — Rimini Street Account Managers serve as the single business point of contact during the onboarding process and throughout the life of the contract to not only ensure a smooth transition to Rimini Street but also to maximize the value of your return on your ERP investments. These highly personalized services are included at no additional charge with an annual Support Services agreement.
The Value of Archiving: Preserve Future Flexibility to Match your Strategy
Rimini Street's archiving guidance allows you to continue to evolve and grow as needed while under Rimini Street support. You can choose to have access to the software that best matches your future business and technology strategy. We'll scope your archive to contain appropriate upgrades, updates, patches and documentation that best meet your needs. Archiving, scoped by Rimini Street under ISO 9001:2008 procedures, has several important benefits:
- Experience — Rimini Street has helped clients with more than 800 archives. Archiving is a complex process and we can assist with optimizing your design and scope. Our years of experience help ensure you'll get the archiving process that best meets your future strategic needs.
- Quality — The Rimini Street ISO 9001:2008 compliant processes help ensure that your archiving process is properly designed and scoped. These processes also ensure that the intellectual property of the vendor is protected.
- Resources — By leveraging Rimini Street to expertly scope your archive, your team can ensure your archive is matched to your unique needs.
Archiving the releases you've licensed, while not required, can be important to getting the most out of the investment you've made in your enterprise software. But it's not easy. Don't go it alone. Leverage the Rimini Street ISO experience in helping hundreds of clients safely archive their licensed software updates.