Global Tax, Legal and Regulatory Updates
Rimini Street's dedicated tax, legal and regulatory practice helps clients of all sizes keep their applications up to date and compliant with the latest tax, legal and regulatory changes. To ensure timely and accurate updates, Rimini Street's tax, legal and regulatory team works directly with government organizations and thousands of additional sources to identify, analyze and deliver updates for nearly 200 countries.
Rimini Street fields an extremely experienced leadership team that includes veteran tax specialists, attorneys and executives who bring a blend of international tax, legal and regulatory expertise, with senior tenure at organizations such as PricewaterhouseCoopers and Planitax. Our unique methodology results in superior quality and the most accurate deliverables for your organization.
- Personalized update packages. All updates tailored to your specific deployments with an unmatched satisfaction rate.
- Timeliness. The fastest "legislature-to-liveSM" update delivery cycle in the industry.
- Compliance. Continuous source monitoring of constantly changing tax, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Proven accuracy and completeness. Over 600 global, Fortune 500, midmarket and public sector organizations rely on Rimini Street support for mission-critical systems.
- Deep experience. The highest-caliber, most experienced global tax, legal and regulatory executives, experts, engineers and support professionals in the world with over 50,000 global tax, legal and regulatory updates delivered since 2005.
Payroll Tax Engine for SAP Clients
Rimini Street's tax engine for SAP Payroll clients performs gross-to-net withholding calculations for U.S. payroll. Rimini Street clients can replace standalone third-party products and utilize Rimini Street as a single provider for SAP Payroll support and processing for U.S.-based employees.
The Rimini Street payroll tax engine uses Rimini Street's comprehensive tax, legal and regulatory data to calculate withholding taxes for:
- U.S. federal and FICA (Social Security and Medicare)
- all 50 states and territories
- Thousands of local jurisdictions
This one-stop solution offers 50 percent savings over SAP vendor support and third-party tax calculation fees. Clients will benefit with improved, expert responsiveness from a single point of contact for their SAP software, tax, legal and regulatory updates, and tax calculation support. Read press release: Rimini Street Launches Tax Engine for SAP Payroll
Sample Tax, Legal and Regulatory Update Categories Delivered by Rimini Street
|Human Resource Changes||Transaction Tax Changes||Financial Regulatory Changes|
To discuss your organization's compliance goals, challenges, strategies and options, contact us.
50,000+ The number of mission-critical tax, legal and regulatory updates Rimini Street has delivered since 2005. Our team is the most experienced in the industry.
600+ The number of global, Fortune 500, midmarket and public sector organizations worldwide that rely on Rimini Street for mission-critical software support.
200 The number of countries for which Rimini Street provides tax, legal and regulatory update capability.
Billions The dollar value of transactions that are successfully processed every month on enterprise systems serviced by Rimini Street's tax, legal and regulatory updates.