Expert Cloud Strategy Services: Vendor-Neutral Advisory, Planning, and Support
Many CIOs are turning to cloud computing as a top strategy to reduce “lights-on” spend on ERP and to improve IT’s ability to respond to today’s business priorities. Many Oracle and SAP customers are realizing their ERP vendor may not be the right cloud vendor, as they adopt a hybrid IT strategy and seek a trusted partner to help select their best cloud approach.
Rimini Street Cloud Advisory Services are designed to enable and empower clients to build an ERP cloud strategy that keeps them on a Business-Driven Roadmap, not a vendor-dictated path.
Cloud ERP vendor analysis
Vendor-agnostic comparative review of top cloud vendors to “lift and shift” Oracle and SAP ERP to the cloud including vendor-incentive programs.
Cloud ERP deployment models
IaaS versus SaaS strengths and weaknesses analysis for ERP environments, including best practices and client success stories.
Cloud ERP operations
Deep-dive considerations and recommendations for cloud ERP operations including licensing, security, performance, interoperability, and data integration.
TCO/ROI analysis for cloud ERP
Detailed, documented TCO/ROI analysis comparing current ERP state to proposed cloud models, including any vendor incentives.
Client-tailored cloud ERP migration plan
Detailed project plan, offered as an additional service, with timelines and milestones, including cost of migration and running in final proposed cloud ERP solutions.
Why Rimini Street
Organizations worldwide trust Rimini Street to help them extract more value from their enterprise software investments. This includes guidance on cloud strategy to ensure the cloud path selected meets the long-term business needs of the organization.
Avoid hidden costs and pitfalls in vendors’ cloud ERP system offerings with Rimini Street cloud advisory services. Navigate complex contracts and incentive programs for cloud-based ERP systems while maintaining financial and strategic ERP roadmap control.
Robust, expert-led and responsive support for Oracle or SAP platforms enables focus and thoughtful ERP cloud strategy, planning, and execution without vendor-dictated timetables.
Rimini Street saves clients up to 90% on total support costs and puts them in control of their cloud strategies. Rimini Street experts can help ensure the cloud ERP solutions under consideration aren’t just benefiting the ERP vendor, but driving measurable, sustained savings and deliver strategic benefits.
Compare the value
Carefully evaluate cloud ERP roadmap options before making a decision.
Vendor-Dictated Roadmap for Cloud
Business-Driven Cloud Roadmap with Rimini Street
ERP Vendor Cloud Lock-in
• Customers forced to adopt specific software releases and vendor-proprietary technologies to use a vendor’s cloud ERP, forcing long-term lock-in and loss of roadmap control
• Innovate around the edges of ERP implementations, with the flexibility to keep current ERP fully supported for at least 15 years while choosing when and how to adopt the industry’s leading, open cloud solutions for IaaS or SaaS including hybrid IT deployments
Dated Support Approach
• Forced reliance on a dated ERP vendor support model, with technologies and resources not designed to meet most of the new operational requirements of Cloud ERP
• Rimini Street combines the world’s leading independent, third-party support for ERP with the industry’s leading cloud advisory services and support teams — to optimize cloud ERP solutions
Higher Costs and Business Risk
• Pay the vendor approximately three to ten times or more1,2 than what a company pays in annual maintenance fees today to adopt proprietary cloud ERP solutions that can reduce financial and strategic leverage in the future
Better Business Outcomes
• Predictable, sustained cost savings up to 90% on total ERP maintenance and support costs combined with the savings and benefits of open-cloud IaaS, SaaS, or hybrid IT, while maintaining full ERP roadmap control
“[W]ithout the right people, you have nothing. In the end, it’s all about the people you have on your team, and we have a great team.
One of the key components to realizing the vision was identifying a services provider that had a great track record of providing quality support and be willing to help take on the challenge of revitalizing MWRD’s environment. Rimini Street was that partner.”
“As a result of the cost savings that we obtained by partnering with Rimini Street, we are able to invest in innovations that lead to business growth and at the same time ensure we remain competitive in the industry.
I was impressed by how professional and well-organized the onboarding process was. It was executed with care, high-quality of work, and commitment to our success. ”